May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Brylee!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 4! She already acts so grown up. She got a very special princess cake this year. I usually make all of their cakes but this year I've felt pretty overwhelmed, so I let Kent's make it! It turned out great and I wasn't stressed about making a cake all day, it was wonderful!! Special thank yous to everyone who came and for all of the great presents. She got spoiled as usual!

She got a bike this year from Mom and Dad, Logan went out last night and helped her learn.










She always wants her Aunt Mikka to help her with her open presents! Which is great because then I can actually watch her! I took pictures and Ben video taped it was great!

I hope you had a happy birthday sweetheart! I love you so much and you bring some much needed girliness into this house! I thank God everyday that he gave me you!!





3 comments:

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Happy Birthday Brylee!!! It looks like this year was much better than last. And the cake looks like it turned out great too...

Michelle said...

What a cute little girl! Happy Birthday Brylee! It looks like you had a fun birthday party and got lots of fun toys!

Holly said...

I'm so glad Brylee had a great birthday! She was so excited to tell me about her new bike and she showed me a few times too! :) Love the cake, I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering Avery's cake this year too!