September 22, 2009

Halibut, Kings, & Rainbows

Of course I'm talking about fish! In July Ben went to Alaska with his Dad and brother's for their 3rd annual trip to work on Kel's cabin. By the looks of these pictures I can tell it must of been a lot of work! Ben, Kel, Chris, Nick and I think his name is Dustin (not related) and their halibut.
This is the cabin they've been working on. It's just about done we just got some pictures yesterday of the carpet and cabinets, it's not much of a "cabin" it's beautiful!


Ben has also went fishing with his Dad a couple of times up to the Deseret Ponds, I'm pretty sure he's spoiled. And as most of you know I LOVE to fish so I'm still patiently waiting for my turn.......





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy Huge Fish!! Looks like the boys had fun fishing and got some pretty impressive catches!

Angie said...

I love that you love to fish! That's awesome!!

Holly said...

Looks delicious! :)