September 15, 2009

My BoYs!

Look at these two cute boys! Boston is such a good big brother and Carter just loves all of his siblings, but I have a feeling these two are going to be best buddies! It's been really fun to have them all to myself when Brylee is at school. But Boston sure misses her though, he said to me today "lets go get sissy from school Mommy", and I said "do you miss her buddy" and he said "uh-huh!", how cute! I guess I'm not as entertaining but I of course already knew that!! Logan helped me can some blueberry jam. He's a great helper in the kitchen and will be a great husband one day! Logan is loving Jr. High and has already went to a volleyball game and a dance, of course he was way to shy to dance (thank goodness)!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

You do have cute boys! That's a cute picture of Boston and Carter and that's awesome that Logan helped you can jam :).

Angie said...

Ok, I think I'm caught up now. Thanks for the re-invite. You are such a cute mom! You make me feel a little inadequate, but that's okay. Maybe I'll just draw inspiration from you :)

Jennifer and Jameson said...

They are so cute! I can't believe that Logan is in Jr. High. Way to go on making the jam!

Holly said...

I didn't know you got Carter that cute shirt, we have great taste! :) What a cute picture of those two cute boys! One of these days when you have a jar of jam in your fridge I want to come over and try some. I'll even bring my own toast! :)