September 8, 2009

my little preschooler

Today way Brylee's first day of preschool. She was SOOO excited! Here she is at her school.

She set her outfit and backpack out last night so it would be ready. And as you can see from pictures the shirt that she actually wore is different, that's Bry for ya!
I can't believe that she is old enough to go to school, it seems like yesterday that she was a baby. Last night Ben gave her a father's blessing, she felt pretty special. When she was getting ready for school this morning I asked her if she was nervous and she said "no, and because Daddy gave me a blessing I won't be shy". What a SWEET girl!!! And when we got to preschool she didn't hesitate to go in at all, and her teacher said she did really good. Oh Brylee I love you more than you will ever know, and I just know you'll do great! Love you!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

She is soooo cute! She's going to be a little heart breaker some day!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

How cute! Her outfit was so cute too. They grow up fast!