October 24, 2009

Our Halloween Chili Dinner

Last night we had our annual Halloween Chili Dinner. I was pretty excited that everyone dressed up, we had some good costumes and ended up having 5 hunters! Here is our family, you never can get a picture when EVERYONE is looking, right!? Yummy pumpkin bread bowls!

Grandma and the kiddos chowing down

Mikka, Tyrel, Jim,
Grandma, Mom, Dina & Kenna



Logan, Ben, Boston, Trisha, Carter & Brylee




Justin, Quinn, Addy, Autumn & Shauna




Kel & Cheryl






Scott, Kami, Ty, Landon & Mckay






Carson, Taylee, Nick & Kim





Don't they all look so good in their costumes! I think everyone had a really good time...I know I did!






3 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like a fun time! Everyone looks so cute all dressed up!

Michelle said...

What a fun thing to do with the whole big fam! Cute pictures! Love all the costumes. I especially love the picture of your little family all dressed up :).

Trichelle said...

That is amazing that everyone dressed up! I love when there are no party poopers...such good memories you are making for your cute family