October 30, 2009

PuMpKiN PoOp

Ok so last year the kids called the inside of the pumpkin "guts" this year "poop". I know, I know I have very gross and creative kids! These are their pumpkins from left to right Carter's, Boston's, Brylee's, and Logan's All of us, don't mind the shiny fingerprints on the black part of my table
All of my kids have liked to eat pumpkin. I'm not sure why because neither me or Ben like pumpkin much let alone...fresh, yuck!!



Getting down and dirty


Boston had LOTS of fun this year getting the "poop" out of his pumpkin!




Me and Ben decided not to carve our own pumpkins this year because we have to do 3 of our kid's. Definitely a good decision!!!




We grew all of our pumpkins this year in our garden, I'm quite proud! And It was fun as always carving pumpkins with such fun and entertaining children. I'm so proud to be their Mom!









1 comment:

Holly said...

Your pumpkins turned out way cute! Like I said before, we didn't even carve ours this year! Maybe next year! :)