November 1, 2009

Halloween Party

On Friday we had a neighborhood party and it was really so, so much fun! Amy and Holly did a great job of organizing it and everyone was good sports about dressing up and bringing cute treats! Here we all are! Left to right and top to bottom: Holly, Justin, Brooke, Kevin, Shawn, Freda, Chris, Carley, Ben, Trisha, Kirk & Amy The cowboy and his scarecrow!
For a fun game we hung a donut from a string and had a contest to see who could eat it the fastest. It was a crack up, little did I know us girls would be doing it next!



I really don't even like donuts so I wasn't very excited about it but the boys sure enjoyed watching!

Our Halloweenish snacks, and yes that's a kitty litter cake....I just couldn't bring myself to try it!


It was a blast to be with good friends and I hope we do it again next year! Thanks Kirk and Amy for letting us mess up your house! They didn't give out costume awards but mine goes to Justin, he was a crack up! He even played his part...LOVED it!!!




5 comments:

Holly said...

What a FUN night!!! You and Ben looked so cute! We will definetley have to do it again next year, it was a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun! i love your costumes!

Angie said...

I think you're the first person I've known who doesn't like donuts! My waistline wishes I didn't either :)

Trisha said...

Well Angie....I just happen to love everything else bad so it definitely makes up for it!!

Carley said...

Good times...I have informed Chris that we will dress up next year, so he'll have his game face on, lol. Send me any pictures you have of the party to if you would!