December 14, 2009

Loving the snow!

So we have just been loving all this snow! I'm sure here soon I'll be wishing for Spring, but every time it snows we all get so excited to dress up in our gear and come in for some yummy hot chocolate! Yesterday Ben was trying to make a huge snowman but he couldn't figure out how to lift it up, ha, ha! If he ever gets some help finishing it we'll have the biggest snowman around!!! My sister Dina had a blast with my kids here she is after burying Brylee in snow.
Carter is getting so big!!! He is walking everywhere, even the snow!

Boston and his new friend....


ok... so maybe they're more than friends!






Dina helped them build this awesome snowman, good job guys!











Brylee and Mom made this little one!
























Making snow angels with the powder snow before the wet snow came!









There is just something so calming about snow, maybe the pureness or how gently the snowflakes come down. I don't know I just know I LOVE it!













Me and Dina also made some snow sledding spots here is some video of Bry and Boston going down.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I've so wanted to get out and take Colby sledding but it's hard with a newborn! Hopefully one of these days we get out there :).

Trisha said...

I was totally there last year Michelle! Next year!!!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have been there! i haven't been out to play in the snow yet!

Trisha said...

We wish you were here too Mikka!