December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We always have Christmas Eve with my family and this year we decided to do a little talent show it was short but cute. All the kids sang a Christmas song and my niece Addy did a couple cartwheels. They were really cute and did an awesome job! Next we did our nativity scene while my BIL Justin read the scriptures. Carter got to be baby Jesus!

Here's they are, next year we'll have to get animal outfits since they all wanted to be donkeys and cows this year instead of wise men.


Their Christmas jammies!


Brylee sprinkling her reindeer dust on the lawn so they would know where her house was!!!





This year they made Santa a chocolate sucker and I borrowed some cookies from our dinner party. They also thought Santa should have hot chocolate since as Brylee put it "Santa will get plenty of milk!"





Boston was actually really excited he was just getting really impatient to open his gifts! He came into our bedroom that morning and was SOOO excited that Santa ate and drank everything it was really cute.













chaos........






This year Logan along with my brother and sister got a automatic (scary) airsoft gun. He was extremely happy that he got it, later that night they had a war Ben and Dina against Tyrel and Logan. I don't understand the fascination of hurting each other but they had fun so that's all I care!






We all got spoiled as usual this year, I really enjoy the holidays. I hope everyone else did too!






3 comments:

The Daltons said...

Oh I am sad we didn't get to see Logan this year. Merry Chrismas Logan, sorry we missed you. Hope you had a good one!!

Thanks for Christmas Eve, we had a lot of fun!!

Holly said...

So fun! Looks like the kids had a great time opening their presents, I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! :) Can you believe Christmas has already come and gone??? Whew, the years just keep going faster and faster it seems. I don't think I like that! :)

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas...yes, I'm writing this in January that's how behind I am!! I love the reindeer dust idea!