October 2, 2010

Boston's catch

On Friday we decided to split up the fam and do boys and girls nights. Me and Brylee went shopping at the Mall and got Slurpee's. And Ben, Boston and Carter rode bike's over to the Roy pond to go fishing. He called me and asked if when I got home I would grab the camera and come over because Boston got a nice catfish all by himself! Good job Buddy!!! By the time I got over there it was dark, but the boys had so much fun anyway. Boston was so proud of himself, it was really cute. I love, LOVE, LOVE his face!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Before you I even read the part where you love Boston's face in that picture I was thinking the same thing! How fun that you guys had a boys and girls night. Boston is such a cutie and looks like a proud little guy in that picture :)!