October 2, 2010

Goodbye my binky boy

It has been a very long week....sigh. I don't think I knew how much Carter loved his binky until stopped giving it to him. He's good until he gets sleepy then he wants the comfort of it. We've had MANY, LONG tantrums...at least a couple a day. I do feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel though, they're not as long and often anymore. He's starting to get the drift that he's not getting it back, I hope!
I even was so desperate, for the first time, that I cut the nipple off a couple of his binkies. Then he just walked around saying (in his own words) Mama, broke...fix it, fix it. All of my boys have had binkies (Bry was my thumb sucker) and he has been the hardest to wean from it. Maybe I baby him more because he's my last, boy am I sure paying for that now!!!I love this picture, he always had his binky and blanky at sleepy time. I took this because I thought it was so cute that he was snuggling with Brylee's baby.
I sure love this boy!!!

No comments: