December 15, 2010

Neighborhood Christmas Party

Our fantastic Christmas party was thrown by the fabulous Smith's. We had an "ugly" sweater contest.

Justin and Holly
Doesn't he look like a cousin Eddie clone with that Dickie on!!!
Ben and Trisha


I was cracking up at Ben's sweater it was a tad small! And my sweater was crotchet by my late Aunt Dolly. Isn't it beautiful?! (my fav part was the winged sleeves)
Carley and Chris
I have to say Carley pulled that cowgirl sweater off well!



Scott and Jana



Amy and Kirk
Vests...what a crack up!




Jeremy and Peter
Loving the pink and purple sweater Peter!



Brooke and Kevin
Kevin...are you sleeping!? HA, HA!
(that's what you get for trying not to look at the camera!)





Malissa and Doug




Brandon, Stacy and baby Hudson
Check out Brandon's turtleneck and sock's, hilarious!
He was the winner of the "ugly" sweater contest by a long stretch!


LET THE GAMES BEGIN....
Here is how our first game went. There were candy bars wrapped in newspaper and put in a bag full of more newspaper. You had to roll 7, 11 or doubles and had to wear gloves. It got a little crazy, but it was fun!




Next was my favorite "Christmas Feud"
Justin and Holly did an excellent job with their parts on this one! And I instantly fell in love with Justin's stunning gold blazer, he, he!!! The girls won of course, maybe next year boys!


We had a FANTASTIC time!
Thank you Justin and Holly for all your hard work!! You are wonderful party planners,
I always look forward to anything you put together!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good times for sure! I still think you should wear your lovely sweater to church, it'd go great with your gray skirt don't ya think?! :)