March 13, 2011

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs

Finally, an updated picture of our entire family! The last one was a year and a half ago...yikes!
The kids are changing so much and getting tons bigger! Last Sunday the kids were being silly so I snapped some pictures of them. Even Chewy joined in the fun!



Brylee has gotten so big lately. She got her hair cut into an a-line and I love it! She's been doing awesome in school and is reading books really good now, she's memorized poems, learned all about money and has become a word-find addict! Last week for her homework she actually wrote her first book, good job Bry!
Boston and his cute smile. He has by far the biggest imagination of any the kids, maybe he'll write books or something! He has been learning lots too. He knows he's entire alpahabet, their sounds and all about money thanks to Bry's homework! Boston is as excited as ever to go to Teacher Vicki's next year for preschool!



My little Carter monster has grown up way to much lately. He's talking lots more now and is finally getting to the age were he's listening a little better! He is still a HUGE mama's boy, it doesn't bother me at all in fact I would be perfectly happy for him to be a baby forever!!!
Love you guys so, so much!


1 comment:

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Those kiddos are getting so big. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you guys. Hope all is well!