March 25, 2011

Treehouse Field Trip

Today I got to go with Brylee to her the Treehouse Museum for a school field trip. It was lots of fun and I took way too many pictures!!! They got to act out a fun play.

Brylee got to be a bunny, unfortunately my camera or me wasn't working when she did her part darn it. Then we went to a guy who told them stories then they got to make magical wands, super fun stuff!

The part she was most excited about...babies!



They all wore these green tie dyed t-shirts. It was quite helpful for rounding them up!


Another one of her favorite playtime's...school!







Cozy in the tepee





Doesn't she look so cute in this mad hatter's hat...LOVE it!











I had a wonderful time with you Brylee and I hope to do fun stuff like this over and over again!

No comments: