March 2, 2011

Meet the Jazz!

Yesterday Ben took Boston to meet the Jazz players. Here is Boston, Memet Okur and A.K. What a hoot they are...I love this picture!!! Al Jefferson, Ben said he's really friendly and personable. He also got the coach to sign a basketball card he had of him when he played for the Jazz in 94'. Coach Corbin stared at the picture for a long time, laughed and said, "Man, I'm all knees in this picture I don't think I could run like that anymore!" It was kind of special Ben said he talked to him just like anybody else...I already like him!

This is the Jazz's new player they traded Deron Williams for, I think it's Favors or Harris...not sure!

Raja Bell and not sure!

Well these two had a grand ole' time! They were both gleaming from ear to ear when they got home!!! Ben gave me a play by play of the entire evening too...whew. I'm sure glad my boys had awesome time though!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a fun night! That's awesome that they got to meet the Jazz players and get pictures with them. That's a little boys dream come true!