March 2, 2011

Young Women's

This is a picture from our "New Beginnings" activity last Thursday. It was one of the funnest, for sure! It was sports themed, the girls did cute cheers, we played a fun game and had a super cute snack stand. We definitely went out with a bang because...last Sunday the Young Women's presidency got released! I have absolutely loved being a part of the Young Women's organization! It was a super sad day, it was the hardest I've ever cried in front of that many people in my life but I just couldn't seem to pull myself together!!! I will truly miss EVERY SINGLE THING about this calling. And to be honest, I'm just not ready to let go yet. We were SUCH a close group...as Breanna put it we went together like peanut butter and jelly! I love these girls and leaders so much (yes, I know I'm not moving across country!) but it is such a busy calling and we really did spend tons of time together. I am so thankful for the opportunity Heavenly Father gave me to be a part of this great group for three years.
*And hopefully this feeling of being lost will go away soon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's awesome that you built such close relationships with the girls and leaders. I just got a calling in YWs and am super excited about it!